I am struggling to get all of my issues to appear on my Kanban board when I base the swimlane on EPICS. If I change the Swimlane to be based on anything else other than EPIC all my issues appear.
Within the Board Configuration the filter for the board shows 5 issues. When I remove the EPIC Swimlane configuration the Board shows the correct 5.
When I set the Swimlane (under Board Configure) to be based on EPICS and navigate back to the Board - I lose the one story that has an EPIC assigned to it (only 4 issues display). It no longer displays. I navigate back to Board Configure and run the filter - I still see the one story that has the EPIC assigned (the original 5 issues). If I remove the EPICS Swimlane constraint the issues all reappear.
Other configuration setup criteria:
- Under General - I do not have any sub-filters
- Under Columns
- My story is set to "To Do" Status and that appears under the To Do Column (configuration)
- I do not have any Column Constraints
- Under Swimlanes
- If I base swimlanes on Queries (or anything else) I am good
- If I base swimlanes on EPICS - work items do not display
- Under Quick Filters
- I have only "Only My Issues" and "Recently Updated" - neither are filtered on the board
Any ideas?
Brenda