I want to add a custom email address to receive requests but my Email uses exhange rather than popor imap and is not google or yahoo (it's Amazon WorkMail).
I'm afraid you'll need to find a way to make it IMAP or POP enabled.
This apparently means I'll be unable to integrate my own support email address with JIRA service desk and either point my customers at an email with a different domain from my own site or forward all email...which means I can't send automated responses to my end users...this is not a good experience.
Yes, I know. It's a licensing thing - the ability to connect to exchange natively apparently costs more than most pay for JIRA in the first place. I'd be looking to move to a provider who will give you proper email boxes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.