Hi,
Hopefully not a dumb question, but I am having issues with email notifications re ticket creation/update going to non-agents?
I have set up an internal agent and a customer. Updates seem to go to the agent where needed, but do send to the Customer. Is there something I need to configure? Any pointers?
Also, related to this testing, is there anyway to add further fields to the customer portal to allow them to select priority, category etc, or is this limited to the Service Request type and summary incident details?
Thanks in advance
Clare
************************************8
Steven,
Sorry, let me try and articulate this better.
When an external customer raises an Incident via the support portal, they do not receive a notification email, despite having an associated customer email address. However, when an Agent raises an incident via the Customer Portal, it does trigger an email to the agent, and they also get emailed any subsequent updates to the ticket. Do I need to configure something to trigger emails to the customer? I didn't seem to need to do this for Agent.
Regarding the configuration of fields for use by the customer, where do I find this? I have looked at Portal settings within the service desk Project, but the configuration of what the external customer sees via the Portal seems limited.
Thanks for your assistance. Clare