I want to change the literal word "Issues" to something else. Am I able to customize that top header bar?
Thank you!
JIRA stores the UI stuff in the template, you can go to WEB-INF\classes folder, try to hack this file:system-top-navigation-plugin.xml
Hey! Thanks. So I was able to open that xml file in Notepad++ and I found where I can update the text. I'm doing this on my laptop where I installed JIRA. I stopped the JIRA service, edited the text, and saved. But when I try to save it gives me an error saying: "Save Failed, Please check whether if this file is oepned in another program". Do you know what's going on there?
You tagged this question jira-cloud. You cannot change this label in JIRA Cloud as far as I know. However, you could write an Atlassian Connect addon to add in another button with a different name. But that may be more effort than it is worth.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.