Hi,
I have noticed that when I enable "Anyone can sign up for a customer account on my Customer Portal" within the request security in a service desk project, then there will be a link created on the customer portal.
We want to create different service desk project to manage different clients, the "Anyone can sign up for a customer account on my Customer Portal" is very convenient feature because we do not need to create accounts for our clients. But, if we activate this it may lead to confusion when I client clicks on whatever link within its service desk that will take this client to the customer portal and can see all different service desks projects that are open and belong to different client platforms.
Ideally we could open as many service desk as we wish to, but without then displaying the links on the portal. Or even better, hiding the portal.
Is there a way to do this on an Ondemand instance?