Today the headers in my task report pages are in Spanish. I have been using these pages for months and no changes were made to the pages by me.
Here is an example
https://www.screencast.com/t/HA7q24OG
Hi Rebecca,
There are several reasons this could happen, including a browser problem or a change to Confluence's default language. These questions will help narrow it down.
Does this happen on:
And in Confluence Administration > Languages, what's the default language set to?
Hi Rob
Here are my responses
Based on your answers, either the default language has changed (or rather, Confluence thinks it's changed) or someone has amended the headings in the macro.
If you edit the Task Report macro and look at the Columns to display option, are the values in English or Spanish? If they're in English, are they displayed in Spanish when you click Preview on the right-hand side of the macro?
Hi Rob-
In the Task Report macro > Columns to display, the values are in English. If I click the Preview they are still in English. I tried to remove them and they did not delete. I changed them and they were still in Spanish
https://www.screencast.com/t/D7hIkprfhofE
That's a bit bizarre. The only other thing I can think to suggest is to change your default language to something else, e.g. if you're English (UK) change it to English (US), and then change it back again to force Confluence to use the right language.
If that doesn't work then I think you'd better put a support ticket in.....
Rob - It was the default language. I changed from English (UK) to English (US) and it is working great again. Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.