Can you add the priority field to the issue Navigator? I know not all fields can be added, but that one seems like it would be useful.
Yes, you can. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Customising+your+Issue+Navigator#CustomisingyourIssueNavigator-CustomisingyourIssueNavigatorcolumns
Hmm. I don't see the System tab under Administration (Only General, Issues, Source, Review). I don't know if I have the proper permissions, but I set up the account. Does the fact that thsi is OnDemand have anything to do with it? Thanks!
Jobin,
First thanks for the help. I appreciate it.
This procedure that you just gave me is what I did originally. But Priority is not in that drop list. So my question here is whether this is not included as a possible column (which would be odd, because it makes sense to see priority in this view) or am I missing a way to add it into the column somewhere.
Thanks again,Greg
Sorry, I gave you the default settings. I have updated the link. try that. It will be under Issues and your issue navigator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.