Dear administrator.
I have problem with login in my account infoinstant.atlassian.net Yestarday I changed the email adress (rubtsov-73@mail.ru) on my account. And now i can't log. Healp me please!
Have you attempted to set a new password on JIRA cloud (which i assume would send a email to your new address) which once more would allow you to access it?
Thank you for answer.I have 2 email address. rubtsov-72@mail.ru for friends and rubtsov.andrei@infoinstant.ru for work.When I registered on the system (it was 24.09.2016) I used 1st email address.Yesterday I changed email address in account settings on my 2st address. I need it for work. And today I can’t log.
Just use the "reset password" flow which you can get to from the login screen by clicking the "Unable to access your account" link:
Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 9.35.09 AM.png
You don't need Atlassian's (or anybodies) help for that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.