I have a filter like: project in (IDS, AT, BACE, FB, SAL, WG, BHSI) ORDER BY Rank ASC
It works for me and returns >2000 records. I shared it with others who get the following:
error.png
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Normally it's due to permissions. In order to see results from a filter, the user needs to have permission/s in the project.
Notice the errors "the value X does not exist for the field project" - it's trying not to give away that there is a project there with that code to people who can't see it.
Sometimes this happens when people try to use a filter but they are logged out. The */issues/* URL's don't prompt for login if the instance is public.
Long and short of it....everyone agrees that it is a permissions problem. They are either not logged in, don't have permissions to browse the issues in the projects, or some other permissions setting.
Thanks everybody. I am chasing that angle but what is weird about this is that I am getting no complaints about working actual tickets and a similar query with what I presume is an older style does work. (project in (10500, 14200, 13000, 12800, 11200) ORDER BY Rank ASC) (Numbers changed just in case) The problem came when I was adding a couple more projects to the project in and JIRA automatically changed the saved query to be the keys.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.