Apparently I do not have access to the multimedia macro... how can I enable this macro?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Barnett,As far as I know, the multimedia macro is a bundled plugin, so it should be 'enabled' by default. To see if the plugin is disable, you can go to Browse > Confluence Admin > Manage Plugins and go to "System" is where all the bundled plugins are stored. You just need to check which plugin is disabled, and then enable. If that doesn't work, we can rebuild our bundled plugins following the steps below:* Shutdown Confluence Delete the content from the following folders:* <confluence-home>/plugin-cache* <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache* <confluence-home>/plugins-temp* <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins* <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins_language* Startup ConfluenceI hope this helps.Cheers,WZ
It looks like you're on OnDemand, however - you should be able to go to Insert > Macro and choose Multimedia content from the macro picker in Confluence.
For some reason multimedia is not showing up as an available macro...
Thanks William, I'm going to forward this to my admin and see if this works. I have a feeling - and correct me if I'm wrong - that this could be a result of the version of Confluence I am working with?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.