HI, I've been trying to install this plug-in,
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.je
I downloaded jar file, but I cannot see Upload plugin button. Is that possible to somehow install it?
Thanks,
Hi Kira, Udo,
The plugin Kira identified is not available for JIRA On-Demand instances. This is the Zephyr for JIRA product and it is only available in JIRA On-Premise deployments.
The plugin Udo pointed out is a different plugin and a component for our Enterprise Edition Test Management Platform, which is compatable with both JIRA On-Demand and JIRA On-Premise deployments. Note the name here is the Zephyr Enterprise Connector.
For installing a plugin on JIRA, please refer to the following documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Finding+New+Add-ons#FindingNewAdd-ons-Findingandinstallingadd-onsfromAtlassianMarketplace
Kind Regards,
Chris
I don't think this is possible in ondemand.
edit: I was wrong please see here
Careful, Zephyr offers more than one plugin!
Thanks Chris, for informing us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.