Hi,
Is it possible for me to export all the history of a ticket into an excel. Just like it is possible to export list of all tickets, I would like to see all the comments and actions on one particular issue
I don't think that this is possible in JIRA out-of-the-box. However, I have raised an improvement request for this here - JRA-38896
For now, I would recommend that you do the following on the feature request ticket :
Please note that the implementation of new features and improvement requests falls under Atlassian's Implementation of New Features Policy.
Sorry I am not sure what is needed. I want someone to answer my question
Thank you very much. Appreciate your quick help on this one.
JIRA Command Line Interface (CLI) has the getIssueHistoryList action which produces a csv file. Here is a link to example output: getIssueHistoryList.
Similarly you can use getCommentList. The example output is: getCommentList.
Thank you for this information. I do not have license for CLI. My requirement is to export it from within the web interface.
We recommend the following add-ons:
In case anyone is interested in the solution for JIRA Cloud, there's now plugin that exports history of changes to JIRA issues - Advanced Export.
Any custom or standard field can be exported with every change as a separate row to make it easy to analyse in spreadsheet or postprocess in any other way.
Here's documentation.
Full disclosure: I'm the author
Hi there
Our team developed the handy application for Cloud version of Jira - Issue History.
It allows analyze the history of all changes in two ways: online - at the site of Jira, using the capabilities of custom settings and off-line - working with exported data.
Regards
Anna
SaaSJet
Too expensive
from an auditing point of view, this would a lot of sense, unfortunately as usual there are only a lot of pricey plugins to choose from.....
Our company started using issue history viewer, pretty cheap and easy to use. Has a nice issue history gantt chart and exports to excel too.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1237931
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.