I am not able to add subversion repositories to JIRA. It gives me an error as follows:
I could not figure out what is wrong.
I am using the JI
Using the JI ??
Looks like you have an extra slash, as described here:
http://www.svnforum.org/threads/31933-svn-Unable-to-open-an-ra_local-session-to-URL?s=fcabd50b564dae478be5a0ca33802cae&p=87043&viewfull=1#post87043
Try changing to 'file://C:/Project LDP'
I was able to integrate JIRA and Subversion and it works wonderfully
I was able to integrate JIRA with subversion and it works.
Could you please tell me what the trick you did?
Here are the options to integrate JIRA with SVN repos
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+Subversion
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.TortoiseSVN
I meant how Sukanta fixed the issue:
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
I had to restore the subversion repository to make it work (svnadmin dump, svnadmin create, svnadmin load).
And do not forget the easiest and most powerful: Subversion ALM
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kintosoft.jira.subversion-plus
I went to look at the tortoissvn/Jira integration and the first thing I read in the README file was
This project is no longer being maintained on this repo. Feel free to clone and work on it.
The readme file also points you off to use someone's branch, so just be aware of that fact.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.