Hi all,
I'm hoping you can help me out here - I'm having some difficulty getting my head around using the issuehistory() function with the EpicLink field (apparently it's supported).
Let me give you the scenario first. I've moved a load of tickets out of one project in to a new one as using components in the project was getting really confusing for the PO and the team. Int the process of moving the tickets I forgot they would no longer be assigned to an Epic, which is fair enough.
What I'm trying to achieve is to query which tickets use to belong to specific epics (the data I can see in the History of the ticket) so I can bulk edit these issue and assign them to the correct epic in the new project.
I can't work out what the JQL should be in order to us the issuehistory() function and I was hoping someone maybe able to help me out.