We are using JIRA and Desk.com. In the support document at Desk.com it says we can link the two so we can create 'bugs' in Jira from our support cases in Desk.com. This would be GREAT! I cannot figure out how to "reate a JIRA Application Link". Can anyone help?
Here are the steps I am trying to go through: https://support.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/376008-connecting-desk-com-to-your-jira-integration
Thanks!
Hi Stephanie,
In Jira by doing 'gg' you'll get a quick search where you can type 'Application' and you'll have a link. If not, Application Links are located in the Add-ons Administration Section that can be accessed with the admin account.
Now, about the Desk.com guide, have in mind that they list as a requirement:
so most probably won't work for an OnDemand instance.
Cheers!
I forgot the documentation to Creating Application Links
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Linking+to+Another+Application
Thanks for the reply! That was what I was afraid of. I am guessing we cannot do it then since I need to generate a public and private key in JIRA and I don't have a place to do that. It must be an option for the installed version only. Such a bummer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.