How can I create a regular expression custom field?
As well as Boris's question, I'd also point out that the answer is probably going to be "by writing a custom field that you can't install in OnDemand"
How do you plan to use this regex ? What you'll match with it ? Give some context please.
Good point! I didn't notice that the question has Ondemand tag
Thanks, so I can't use a custom regex field with OnDemand? I want to auto-create a link to a URL when only given part of it.
No. There are a couple of regex validator plugins out there (i.e. they won't let the user enter stuff that doesn't match a regex), but as I mentioned, they're not for OnDemand, you can't install them.
Also, you're not asking for a regex field, you're asking for something with auto-guess/correct. I'm afraid the same answer applies really (Except that I'm not aware of any plugins that might provide that function)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.