For a single given ticket I would like to add a comment to a JIRA service desk issue every hour or so to.
Is it possible, using add-ons to produce a cron job for this to be added when the ticket is in a certain state i.e. open?
Hi Ashley,
You can do it with this plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.plugin.automation.jira-automation-plugin/server/overview
Very easy and simple...
When installed click on the new menu "Automation" and create new
Enter a name
Select JQL filter trigger, Enter your cron, and JQL filter
Click next and after that you can enter what you want to do.
Regards,
Dave
Hi Dave
Thank you for your super fast reply. I am aware of this plugin but I am using the cloud based portal service. Is this plugin available for this platform?
Thanks, Ashley
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.codebarrel.addons.automation/cloud/overview
Is even more powerful and could be an option but it's not free like the other plugin
The Atlassian automation plugin has no "create issue" action though
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.