The spaces menu in the header has stopped working. No-one not even admins can access it. Any ideas? The only way to navigate to spaces is either by a known url or having admin rights to via the admin dashboard.
Hi Nick,
Is there any visible error message in the UI? Do you know when this issue started and if it was after some upgrade performed by the cloud team?
It might be a good idea to check with the cloud support if this instance contains some error in the logs as well.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
when you click on the menu this error appears in the console
image2016-1-14 21:30:5.png
please can you raise awareness with the cloud support? I don't even know where to start.
there are no other errors I can find.
I have been having the same issue for a few months now. Really difficult to access the Spaces menu. Seems to be a problem in Safari and not in other browsers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.