I'm having issues renaming versions since last week, Is someone having the same issue? How can't I report it?
Seems fine in the OnDemand/Cloud systems I help out with.
Two things
Input ignored :S I can rename it but when I get back it has again the old name that It had.
Ooh, "input ignored" is a really unusual message! I don't think I've ever managed to make Jira say that to me. At least the behaviour is consistent with the error. I think this is definitely one for Cloud (OnDemand) Support. Although before you raise it, I would do another couple of things - first see if you can get a clear "I can replicate the error" pattern (e.g. it always does it, or it always does it if it's Thursday, or it always does it when I'm logged in as a full admin, but not as a normal project-admin, etc), and secondly, do you get the same problem if you use another browser?
Same issue for me Carolina. The issue is about Name and Description fields. Did you find any fix? Thanks.
Still the same issue
Nic the issue is that I change the name and the of the version and when I refresh the page it shows the old name.
You've said that, but where are you renaming them, and is it a clear pattern?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.