Hi,
I´m trying to paste copied MS Word/Excel content into a simple Confluence table. I tried it with "cmd+V" or left mouse and paste, but I get this notification and nothing more happen. "Page not found" and "The page you were trying to reach could not be found...."
Anybody an idea?
Thanks a lot!
Fatma
There is no need to create table first in confluence page, Ctrl+A in sheet and past into confluence page.
Thanks,
Hemant
I tried at my end and its working fine.
Hi Hemant,
thank you. But there is an existing table on confluence and I want to fill some of its cell with input from other files, such as powerpoint or excel. This is the reason, why I said "content". And it doesn´t work with paste option
Hi Fatma,
I tested your problem with text and images, and I was not able to replicate the "Page not found" result. Have you checked the permissions to this table/page?
Could you maybe attach a print screen of this issue?
Cheers
Carlos Rocha
Hi Carlos,
thank you for your support. Everytime when I try to paste something on a confluence field, this notification appears. not only me, my collegue has the same problem.
thank you!
Confluencescreenshot.PNG
Problem solved. It was an IE issue. It works with chrome.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.