Hi everyone,
I'm in the process of migrating from a locally installed version of Confluence, to Confluence OnDemand and I am stuck. Here's what I did.
1. I imported a space into my OnDemand instance to test things out and make sure the process ran smoothly.
2. I deleted the space
3. I did it again, this time for real. FAILED
Step 3 fails with an error saying that my space cannot be imported because there is already a space with the same key. But I deleted that space! There's no sign of it anywhere. I could have sworn it said in the docs that you can delete a space an re-import it. Apparent my delete did not go smoothly, but it's completely gone from the UI.
I tried copying my space to a new one with a different name using Copy Space, but that failed as well. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Joe