Hi
Our company's users use term Issue for bugs and tickets. Can we rename this label to something else? If yes, please help in how to do it.
Regards
Vineet
Thanks. It is more than Issue Type. I want to change term/ label "Issue" from everwhere. So basically Issue will need to be renamed to "Work" or something else accross the system.
Basically is the same question like this
There you can see how to make the change you're looking for.
Using the InProduct plugin, see: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/22525/is-it-possible-to-rename-issues-to-something-like-tickets
I want to rename an epic "issue". I went into the project and adjusted the short name but it keeps picking up the 1st four "KAIN" and I'd like it to be more in line with our naming schema. Can I set this myself or am I stuck with the 1st four prefix?
Hi Karin,
I hope I got this right.. This topic is about renaming the term "Issue" itself. You can rename Epics anyway you want them, but only the "Epic Name". Are you talking about renaming the issue key of the epic? Every issue in a project gets an issue key that consists out of the project key (in your case I guess that is KAIN) and a consecutive number, like KAIN-23. And the Epic Name for the issue KAIN-23 can be "HCM Epic".
I hope this helps to understand it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.