I do not see any Confluence updates in the activity stream on the main dashboard.
This does not happen to anyone else using the system.
Any theories?
Could you please raise a support request with Atlassian for your OnDemand instance?
Hi Shane,
Try to rebuild indices from scratch and see how it goes.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Septa,
I can't follow those instructions as I am using OnDemand.
No answers yet? This behaviour is getting to be very annoying.
Hi Shane,I'm from the OnDemand support team and quickly took a look in your instance. I noticed that the "Popular" tab was selected when I browsed to the main dashboard (the tabs are found above the activity stream). Could you check if you see the updates when you select the "All Updates" tab?
I you still experience issues please open a support case so we can take a closer look into this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.