Hey guys,
I'm new to Jira and I'm having a small problem.
At first after creating a project when entering my Jira domain I had on the top Dashboards, Project, Issues, Agile tabs. Now when I go to my domain I only have Dashboards and Agile tabs, I even received a popup saying I should start my first project although I already have one.
If I click on the right Projects - View all I can see it and modify it.
If I click on the top right on the 'issues' link in "No matching issues found" I receive a couple of errors:
Field 'assignee' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
Field 'resolution' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.
Not able to sort using field 'priority'.
on the left I see a message saying:
You do not have the permissions required to browse any projects.
View all projects to change specific project permissions.
so I entered the permissions and everything seems to be in order.
Also, none of the users/accounts I added and assigned to the project are able to reach it from the domain.
What should I do?
Thanks !