Does anyone saw the following error:
javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException: Cannot create object name for org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector
My Jira is not working now, I saw the error on the catalina log.
Thanks!
Check the connector settings in Tomcat. Although if this is an OnDemand installation, I think you need to throw that back to support as you won't have access to that.
in the server.xml file i have " <Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
connectionTimeout="200000"
redirectPort="8443" />
Yes, the error you are getting is usually to do with the connector settings in that file. But those look fine to me - standard off-the-shelf ones, so it must be something else.
What other errors are you getting - could you describe all the symptoms?
Sure, Thanks.
I start the tomcat6 service on my rhel6, an try to got to the server:8080 - but I got empty page.
I tried to look at the logs: /var/log/tomcat6/catalina.out and /var/log/tomcat6/catalina.2012-01-19.log
and i see in both files the following exeption:
...
SEVERE: Error, processing connection
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
SEVERE: destroyMBeans: Throwable
javax.management.MalformedObjectNameException: Cannot create object name for org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector@214a7a12
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.