Is it possible in the OnDemand environment to assign the component lead when the issue is created?
The only default assignee I could see was project lead or unassigned, and the Post Functions didn't have this assignment option.
Assigning to Component Lead option is done on the Components tab under project administration.
In order to select a component for an issue the component has to be created previously. And when you create it you select who would be the component leader.
Is not possible to have a component leader per issue.
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+a+Component#DefiningaComponent-Addinganewcomponent
Thanks so much for the quick reply!
I know this topic is as old as Tyrannosaurus Rex, but its not working for me.I created a project;I created a component where I am the Lead and "Default Assignee" is "Component Lead";
When I set this Component to a ticket, it still stays unassigned (even after refresh).
What am I doing wrong ?
I have the same issue, what was the solution then? I don't see any reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.