Hello,
I've received notification that the Work Calendar will be archived on 28 September and we need to install the new marketplace entry. I have two questions:
Cheers,Sarah
Hi Sarah,
Before installing the new version please make sure to completely uninstall the previous one. Just disabling will not work since 2 versions "do not live together" and there will be error during installation if the old version is still installed.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Many thanks for the quick response, Volodymer!
I do have one more question though. Are we able to go for a free trial of the new version, considering we already use the older version. Since there is now a cost associated, we need to create budget requirements for this and get it signed off before proceeding.
Sure, you get 1 month of free trial.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.