I'm hoping the community has some thoughts on this. The issue is escalating w/ some customers because the agents are not being notified when customers are commenting back answering our questions.
First let me state that I'm pretty sure that this was previously working and today I plan to look back thru emails to prove/dispel this claim.
Problem: Comments added do not result in notifications according to how Notifications are configured.
What I have checked:
- I have a used Notification Helper which indicates that notifications should be sent.
- I have looked over the notification scheme and everything looks correct
- I have compared to my JSW projects, which work correctly, and things look similar.
- I have done a number of tests and observed the following:
- Customers do receive and email notification for any public comments
- Assignee & Watchers DO NOT receive an email notification when a comment is added even though Notification Helper states they should
Any troubleshooting thoughts greatly appreciated!