Hi,
does the student licence only apply to the dowload version or also to the OnDemand services?
Neither the FAQ at http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#licensing-6 nor the form mentions anything in this direction.
I'm a computer science student who has to work on a scrum project for 2,5 months for university with 4 other students and Jira is simply the best solution available
Hi Tobias,
In the link you sent, that comment links directly to the page for details on the classroom license, if you check that out you can see the text in red that explains this is not available with OnDemand.
Thanks,
-dave
What about you contact sales@atlassian.com regarding this, perhaps they might have a good solution for you
Hello,
Is there any possibility to get a free Jira Software as a student for the cloud service? I'm studying at Graz University of Technology in Austria and they do not offer any educational licensing for additional software that nternational students require for their tasks.
Classroom Cloud subscription I study computer science and need cloud for my essay have
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.