I cant seem to set an estimate on a Sub-Task. No field present and nothing available when I hit Configure.
I'm fairly sure this used to exist. Could it have been compromised by installing the Tempo Plugin?
Hi David,
Maybe the field is not visible on the screen or in your view anymore. Try clicking on the Configure button at the top right to configure the fields (when creating a SubTask) and select "Where is my field?". This will give you a better idea of why it is not showing.
In my instance I have Tempo enabled and I can imput time estimates when creating a new SubTask so I believe is not Tempo related.
Cheers
That was it! I had to go to Administration > Issues > Screens. And then Hit Configure for the Default Screen Scheme. Then I added Time Tracking.... Thanks very much!
Thank you, this solved the problem for me.
Mauro, I did the same thing as David below but estimates are only showing on Stories and not Sub-Tasks. I'd prefer they be on Sub-Tasks and Story estimates simply be a sum of the sub-tasks thereunder. How do I make that happen?
HiĀ @Lucas Dickey, did solve this issue? I'm looking for a solution my self...I would appreciate if you can share...
I had to add the time tracking on the default issue screen for that board then it worked fine. Thanks!
Thank you David, it worked for me too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.