I'm trying to add the Epic Name field to my screens, but it's saying that it has no context configured. I can't for the life of me figure out how to add that context.
Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 6.58.16 PM.png
The Epic Name field is locked to prevent misconfiguration.
However, I'm not sure how you've managed to do it, but it is already mis-configured in two ways. The first one is that you have a duplicate name - that first field should not exist. The second field there should have "Epic" underneath the "context" column. I think you can get into this situation if you delete the Epic issue type, even if you then re-add it, but I'm not 100% sure.
Either way, I think the duplicate is a problem that needs fixing by Atlassian Cloud Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.