When a user logs into Confluence, Site HomePage is giving "Page Not Found". I followed steps mentioned here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Site+Home+Page
but still I am not able to get it working.
Notes:
1- I tried to set Site HomePage to be one of the spaces with no hope. Even I tried to set it to be Dashboard and still not working.
2- If I select Dashboard from Application navigator, it shows Dashboard page successfully.
The Issue is just resolved withou any action from our side!
Hi Difikra,
This sounds to me as the server base URL not correctly set. Can you go to the confluence admin -> general configuration and check the server base url.
Is this problem reproducible in a staging environment?
Regards,
Rodrigo
Hello Rodrigo,
I've double checked the Server Base URL and it seems fine to me, it is "https://difikra.atlassian.net/wiki" but it is disabled and not editable even after clicking on the "Edit" button.
Strange.
Try to setup a staging instance and verify if the issue happens there. Maybe you can spot some error in the logs as well.
Cheers,
Hi Rodrigo,
The issue is just resolved withou any action from ourside!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.