what is the best approach for this as this test environment should be also in the (a) cloud.
Pay for another 10$ instance?!
Cheers
Christian
thx - if its is possible to add a back up of our JIRA into that whit all our plug in and add on's than it is settled.
I doubt that this will be possible. Atlassian will not be syncing your data (file system, db...) I guess if you want a test system: Pay for another one and "manually" rebuild your config. If you want the full flexibility you would probably have to use the BTF solution. Maybe someone from Atlassian can confirm this...
I'm not Atlassian but I know I've done this for a few of our customers and they paid for another cloud instance and did the import of the XML and attachments themselves.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.