Want to have Labels that are applied to individual pages instead of the entire Space in Confluence (OnDemand). Every time I add a label to a Page, it appears for the entire space. Is Page specific labels even possible?
Hallo Sarah
Just to check what you mean, about the labels appearing for the entire space: Does this mean the label appears in the space's label view? That's the way Confluence works, and it's not possible to prevent a label from being available in the entire space. But it is possible to add a label to just one page in a space.
I hope that answers the question! Please let me know if I've misunderstood.
Cheers, Sarah
Hi, Sarah. Thank you for responding. When I put a label on a Page, it also appears for the entire space. I would like to have the labels apply just for that particular page for search purposes in that Space. How can I get it to apply just to that page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.