I am having trouble following the steps of the tutorial because the cloud version of JIRA doesn't seem to match the tutorial.
For example, when I am asked to Choose the Free Trial for the For projects package, I don't see this option on the cloud version. Can anyone help?
Hello Sherri, do you want to get the free trial for JIRA Cloud?
That's the way: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/core/try
Regards,
Lameck.
Hi Lameck,
Which option do I select? I tried the first two and neither give me the option where I have 10 users to add. When I add one user, it asks for payment information.
Sherri
Hello Sherri,
Lemme try help you...
You'll choose the firt if you only want to use JIRA Core
You'll choose the second if you want to use JIRA Core + Confluence
Did you have tried the trial before?
I just test for you and I put my domain, email account and he starts to build "my JIRA"
image2016-6-3 16:54:54.png
And I just login with the user and...
image2016-6-3 16:56:31.png
What's the message it is showing to you?
And about billing...
image2016-6-3 17:0:49.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.