Is there any way in the Atlassian OnDemand instance of Confluence to get visitor statistics? We have public sections that I would very much like to know how many and where viewers come from.
Hi Shane,
I think you can use Confluence User Statistics Plugin which should be build in Confluence (It could be disabled by default). More infromation you can find here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Viewing+Space+Activity
or here:
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/USGTRK/Confluence+Usage+Tracking+Plugin
I hope that helps..
Regards,
Mirek
Mirek,
This doesn't seem to be available in the OnDemand version.
Since the old usage stats plugin is restricted and inflexible (Atlassian don't appear to be enabling it anymore) we created an add-on that provides some usage statistics in Confluence Cloud. It includes an overview of activity but also the details like who has viewed a particular page.
You can find more information here: Analytics for Confluence Cloud
It's quite a few years later but I hope it helps you and the next person.
You can try enable this statistics - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/viewing-site-statistics-123043962.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.