Below you can see the picture. I am logged in as the user, I am displaying the page restrictions and he should be able to edit. But there is no Edit button. I was alerted to this by the user, so this is not just a problem with the "logging in as" feature.
image2016-9-22 15:26:39.png
does the user have the "edit page" permission in the space permissions?
Actually it is "add" permission for the space as there is no "edit" permission...which is confusing since it seems "edit" and "add" are the same permissions but with different terminology depending on whether you are in the space permissions or on the page permissions.
you're right, it is add page permission and it really can be confusing sometimes
Here we have the edit button , but if we click it we are in edit mode but edit is impossible !!
any clues ?
I'm having the same issue. I can click on edit of a page without any restrictions but all the options are disabled and I cannot type anything! I'm certain that no one is working on the page, so it's not locked.
We switch browser to Firefox and it worked ...
It seemed to work for me after a machine restart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.