Hi there,
I am using JIRA OnDemand, just wondering is there a setting anywhere where when you click on a JIRA issue it opens up in a new window? Would appreciate it if you could let me know.
Cheers.
Alternatively, you can also using the center click button of your mouse (clicking on the scroll) when you hover on top of an issue to open it in new windows.
Cheers
Hi Shreena,
I don't think there is a configuration setting for that but you can open links on a new window by holding the Shift key on your keyboard when clicking on the issue number. I think that it is supported by all browsers. Using CTRL key you can open it on a new tab as well.
Cheers!
Thank you for the prompt reply! Exactly what I wanted to know. Cheers!
Great! Thank you. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.