Hey,
I have added a new status "in review" to my very basic workflow.
My workflow is based on an existing template and has only "TODO" "In progress" "Done".
I added a new status following these steps :
- Log in as a user with JIRA Administrators permission.
- Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon
> Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left. - Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
- Go to Workflows page : Cog Icon
> Issues > Find Workflows under Workflows category at the left. - Click at the Edit link at the workflow that you would like to add the status in.
- Click at Add Status the pre defined Statuses will be listed out. Select Revising and Add.
- Publishing the workflow
I can choose the new status now in my workflow. However, when I do set a story with this status, it doesn't appear anymore in the sprint despite still having the sprint link set. (so If I go to my board, it doesn't appear in the sprint or even backlog anymore and the burndown chart shows a drop, as if the issue was removed).
Anything I've missed here ?