We have lots of project managers working on lots of projects. Each project has its own issues etc. and the projects are almost never related to one another.
So we're in need of the ability for a PM (or lead or whatever) to be able to quickly see a dashboard widget that has a list of all projects assigned to them, similar to a developer seeing the Issues Assigned to Me widget.
I can't figure out how to create/set this up - and it seems like such a small thing. Any ideas?
Best I've come up with is Issues Assigned to Me sorted by project, but if the PM doesn't have any currently assigned issues they won't see the project. You could, I suppose, put a dummy task/issue in each project and assign it to the PM, but that just seems silly. Jira is SO powerful, how can it be missing something as simple as this, or am I overlooking something obvious?