Greenhopper has been out for a long time and there is still no dropdown for the sprint when you create or edit an issue. When are we going to be able to put an issue into a sprint?
Hey William,
As of right now, that is not implemented. We have a feature request asking for this.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-8178
I urge you to leave a comment and vote for that issue to express your interest to our teams.
Hi William, Can you please clarify your question? Are you requesting a feature on the create issue screen to add a new issue to an existing or planned sprint?
I've done that, but as I said in a couple different places, and I've yet had no response, that should not be a minor feature request. To me, and to a lot of the community, that is a major bug because it was needed functionality that used to work and now does not.
We would really apprecaite this feature as well. Is this planned to be released at any point in the near future?
Your system keeps begging me to answer this question and vote for it or whatever, but that's dumb. This is STILL not answered. I've voted on those tickets, I've gotten no real response. No one at Atlassian seems to care about this issue and seems to be more concerned with updating minor UI LAF.
PLEASE add functionality that clearly many people in the community are begging for. It's a single dropdown or at least let's hear from a project manager why this is a bad idea.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.