I'd like to be able to see custom field values as part of the issues in my backlog. Currently the only way to see the "Business Value" I've associated to an issue is to edit and scroll down to the field. I'd like to be able to prioritize my backlog by 'Business Value' and need an easier way to see it in the Planning part of my Rapid Board.
This is not supported currently.
See this answers post
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/34804/how-to-add-a-custom-field-to-the-detail-view-of-an-issue-on-the-rapid-board
You could go down the path of writing a custom plugin to extract the data via AJAX and put it into the rapid board via JQuery though it will probably break with each major GH upgrade
Thank you very much for the quick and accurate post. I look forward to the completion of the story as I feel this will be a nice feature to have.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.