When I view the DVCS page in JIRA admin it shows my team but it says there are no repositories. Im sure I did this wrong I just cant find any info on what. Im fairly new to git (first time setting one up from scratch and admin'ing it) so any help would be much appricated.
Any error happen in JIRA logs ? What happen if you try re-create the Bitbucket and JIRA linking again ?
no error messages. I tried reconnecting but I get the same result. It shows the correct members of the team from JIRA just no repos.
Is it correct to link BitBucket with JIRA using an OAuth key generated from my personal account? Perhaps thats why its not showing up?
my solution was to login with my account, select the team i added to JIRA, then create the repo from the team page, adding write permissions to everyone in the team. Now i see it in JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.