I have added pie charts to confluence pages and they were working fine, suddenly I got this error.
Error rendering macro 'gadget' : The gadget at https://[URL].atlassian.net/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.jira.gadgets:pie-chart-gadget/gadgets/piechart-gadget.xml was not added to this Confluence instance yet.
How can I get them to work again?
Hi Mazen,
We're currently experiencing a bug that popped up in the latest update and has broken the statistics gadgets in Confluence. You should check out the bug report at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6247 and vote/comment on that so our developers can see who is impacted. If you haven't all ready, you just need to create a user account there to vote/comment or watch the issue to be notified of any updates.
Thanks,
-dave
Thanks alot Dave.
I already voted and posted a comment on a similar issue since the one you posted is closed.
the link to the new issue is https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6252 incase anyone needs it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.