We created a version for our test-project. However, it does not show on the project screen. Neither does it show on the issue or transition screen.
Anything we can do to change this?
What does "it does not show" actually mean? On both issue and transition screens, do you mean it your new version does not show in the affects and/or fix version field drop downs? Or the fields do not appear at all?
I am guessing that by "project screen", you mean the summary of the project. It won't show in there until you've applied it to issues.
thanks, that explains the missing versions on the summary screen.
When I want to create a new issue I want to add a Fix Version as well. However, the field is not there. Maye there is something wrong with the configuration (see screenshots attached).
fixversion.PNG
fixversion2.PNG
Michael, please check these 2 things:
Ok, two quick things 1. You could try adding "affects versions" just to check the functionality (remove it after testing that it appears there if you don't want to use it) 2. Check your permissions - do you have the right to *resolve* issues? If you don't, then you don't have the right to set a fix version, and Jira removes it from the screen.
Thanks, Peter. I tried that. The Fix Version field isn't available.
configurefields.PNG
I then clicked on "where is my field" and selected "Fix Version" from the dropdown menu. Then, this error message showed:
whereismyfield.PNG
Whether he is hidden in the Field Configuration
Thanks, I checked both. Even if I add "affects version", the "fix version" does not show. The user group I'm in should also have permission to resolve issues. I also logged in with the administrator and the "fix version" isn't available, either.
I also have this problem.....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.