The options I see is that confluence allows me to watch a page or a entire space. Is there a way (plugin). To be able to watch a page and all of its Children?
this behavior would be similar to how restrict pages work.
Hi @Christian Roestel
This functionality is available as part of the Enterprise Notifications plugin. Here's a link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.enterpriseNotifications
How about this feature? https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-40582 Please vote!
This plugin has been archived. There for I can't find any way of doing that.
Yes, we dumped it because it can all be done in ScriptRunner far more easily.
See https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.sr-notifications/server/overview
Not available in Confluence Cloud
For anybody still searching for a cloud solution, have a look at the Deep Watch plugin. It allows you to watch a hole page tree with a single click and you’ll get notified for new, changed and moved pages below the watched page.
Disclaimer: I am the author of that add-on.
Hello,
Everyone is mentioning that this is not available in the Cloud version. No one has mentioned Server. Is that because it's a non-issue? I'd also like to do this, and we're on server 6.9.0.
Best,Pat O'ConnellTechnical WriterMindGeek Montreal
The link you posted is dead. Is the plugin still available somewhere? Or another solution to provide this (basic and obvious) feature for cloud?
I have found this app "Tree View", but didn't test it, yet:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213286/tree-view?hosting=datacenter
"Watch and un-watch a tree with just one click"
"Manage your tree watches from your personal menu"
Can anybody recommend this extension?
Not available for Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.