I have a Kanban board, not Scrum board with Sprints.
I have the backlog enabled (so all To Do are in the backlog section).
I had Priority enabled by default in the Issue Detail View (offering options like Low, Medium, High etc) but not Rank. I enabled Rank and see each story/task has some useless Rank like "0|i000ef:". However, I see that the default filter for my Board is: project = FP ORDER BY Rank ASC. So first question - what is the Rank in my case?
I would like all issues in the mentioned backlog to be ordered by priority, and only stories. So I would rather use Priority. I created a Quick Filter: project = PROJECTNAME AND issuetype = Story ORDER BY Rank DESC but when I changed one of the priorities to 'Highest" it didn't appear on top of the backlog list.
What do I need to do?