i spotted this plugin in the atlassian marketplace, and would love to know if I can use it with jira/greenhopper on-demand?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin
thanks for any advice,
Lesley-Ann
Hi Lesley-Ann,
I'm sorry to say this, but OnDemand does not allow installation of 3rd party plugins.
OnDemand comes with some preinstalled plugins, many of which you can refer here: Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy
Have you tried to have a look at this: Printing Issues in Card Form
Cheers,
Justin.
Really dissapointed to find this out. In my view this should be part of Jira/Greenhopper's core.
We have been using this very successfully in our evaluation edition, and the absence of it could prove a deal breaker.
Justin, I have the Greenhopper/Jira On demand versions. I do not see the Print cards option under the tool per the "Printing Issues in Card Form" instructions. Please help!
To update on this thread - we have plans to release Agile Cards OnDemand quite soon, probably in one or two months, we just need to overcome some technical issues.
Regards,
Pawel
Hi Pawel, any update on this? I would really like this functionality with our on-demand Jira
We are currently working on this, please stay tuned, we should have alfa version quite soon.
Hi Pawel, do you think this might be launched by the end of this year?
I'm proud to announce that Agile Cards plugin has just been released on Atlassian Marketplace. I encourage you to try it out and send us any feedback that you may have: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin#cloud
It has been released today, see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.spartez.scrumprint.scrumplugin#cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.