Hi,
I have 2 projects A and B. There are atleast 3 Issues (stories in this case) in each project which are in Open state.
I also have 2 rapid boards associated with the projects. Rapid board RA corresponds to project A. Rapid board RB corresponds to Project B.
When I select Rapid Board RA, I can see the Issues of Project A below the Sprint Marker and I can move them above or below the marker.
Here is the problem.
When I select Rapid board RB, I CANNOT see the Issues of Project B below the Sprint Marker.
In Project B, If I use the Create Issue button at the Top right corner of the Rapid board screen to create an Issue, this issue DOES NOT become visible in the Rapid board, but I get a message that "Your issue ALRT-6 has been created but is not currently visible."
Please let us know what could be wrong.
Do see the attached image.
