I need the header row in my table to be sticky as I scroll down the table. How do I make it sticky?
Yes but there are some cases where it might not be sticky. Check out https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/tables-136463.html#Tables-stickytableheadersStickytableheadersinviewmode
We have a table whose headers are not sticky but none of the exceptions apply. We are puzzled by this part of the explanation: "In some instances table header rows will stick to the top..." Why not "In most instances except those noted below..."?
same here none of my table headers are sticking and none of the exception conditions are met
You can use Table Filter macro to freeze several top rows or columns without any limitations.
According to the page John cited above, it should be automatic. I shouldn't
have to install an add-in to make this work.
Same here. Confluence 6.6.1. Sticky headers used to be automatic. Did they take that away?
I found that if I scroll slowly, just a click or two down, the headings will stay in place. They only scroll away if I run the scroll wheel up and down quickly, like you do. Clicking once near the bottom of the scroll bar does it too, IIRC.
I've moved on to another contract and I'm not using Confluence right now, but before I left, that seemed to do the trick.
Hi, What about the REST Table? I have Java Script generate a REST Table, and how do I have my header sticky?
Select the table row and then a dynamic menu should appear; this will expose the option to designate the table row row instance as a heading row, which should drive the stickiness. There can only be one heading row per table to preserve that functionality.
Hope this helps.
I realized that Firefox does not display the sticky header.
Chrome instead does display the sticky header.
@Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_Your addon is working indeed but Firefox has render problems. It shows horizontal scroll bars although they are not needed as the outer box (which is added by the filter) is to small for the content.
(Using Confluence 6.6.13 and FF 68.6.1esr)
Hi @Michael Haverbier,
We've just released Table Filter and Charts 6.1.1 with the fix for the redundant horizontal scrollbar in Firefox. Please, update the app and let me know if it works fine.
Hi @Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_ ,
I updated the Addon and the render problems are fixed.
Thanks for the hint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.